Oral Presenters are reminded that they can use computer projection.
Posters should measure (approximately 84.1 cm width 118.9 cm height).
Every presenter of a poster will get the chance for speaking in front of the poster. The speaking time is limited to 5 minutes.
- The abstract must be written in English.
- Deadline: abstracts MUST BE RECEIVED no later than August 15, 2017.
- Online abstract submissions are required.
- Presenting authors must pay the registration fee and attend the meeting.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the ISAD Abstract Book.
All abstracts should be sent electronically via email: email@example.com. Receipt of abstracts will be acknowledged within seven working days by email.
If you do not receive an acknowledgement please contact:
The following information should be provided on each abstract: Primary authors name, position, organisation, full contact address, phone/fax number and email.
This will be the address to which all further information will be sent: Names and organisations of the co-authors, paper title, key words which can be used by a search engine.